Do not vote for Tom Fulp! Do not vote for Tom Fulp!

Meh..

I felt is was poorly executed and it wasn't humorous. Good try though.

The Real Legend 3 The Real Legend 3

So stoked!

Haha, that was wicked awesome! Man, I'm a huge fan of the series, and I thought you'd never come out with a new one. I'm glad ou did, keep them coming, they're genius!!!

Zelda.Rage.Trailor Zelda.Rage.Trailor

Music splicing was horrible.

Try using crossfading.

Legend without Zelda BOD1 Legend without Zelda BOD1

Wow, that sucked.

The sound was bad, and it was unhumorous.... that means it wasn't funny. Ever notice how the people of Hyrule "bother You" with helpful hints on hot to play the game? Yeah, I sure do hate being able to know how to proceed though the game. Till you make a game, you really can't talk, especially after making this piece of shit which is the worst thing every thought of since Rap music.

RogerregoRRoger responds:

"and it was unhumorous.... that means it wasn't funny."

really? i tought it meant pie..

Over There: Segment 5 Over There: Segment 5

Very good

I loved all of the segments, very awesome work guys.

Mutilation Contrainte Mutilation Contrainte

WTF?

That was horrible, you really need some SERIOUS help.

Coleoptera Bibliophile Coleoptera Bibliophile

Good

I liked the message. To limpy512, the reason so many people are mad about the war is because people they love are diying while the man who is declaring this war sits in his cozy little chair. Sure he sees nothing wrong with it, he isn't the one getting shot at 24/7. Yes, they're fighting for "freedom", but at what cost? Not only are they hurt but their families are affected. It's not like they have a choice. If you're tired of hearing it then don't listen because the war itself may be "human nature", but rising against it is as well.

Ambush! Ambush!

Freakin awesome

One of the best flashes I have ever seen

Sonic Tribute Collab Sonic Tribute Collab

pretty good

I only really enjoyed great fox's, but whatever

Salad Weebl Salad Weebl

What the hell were you thinking?

Did you just wake up one day and decide you wanted to make a sucky ass flash because that's what it seemed like. You know what this is called? It's called plagerism dick weed! If you don't know what it means, then look it up. I can't believe all these people trying to copy salad fingers. Now that is an awesome flash, salad fingers, not yours. Ha, what a dumb@ss!